WAEC provided the step for certificate collection while responding to questions on its twitter page on how to get certificate for World Education Services (WES) or what to do when collecting the certificate for someone.
In requesting certificate for WES, the examination council gave these steps to follow:
1. Letter of Attestation: Which is to be written on a letterhead, stamped & signed by a clergyman, or imam, or a court of law.
2. A sworn affidavit from a court of law
3. Photocopy of result printout from WAEC’s website
4. An amount of N10,000.00 which exclude postage fee
5. An Approved courier services (prices depends on destination)
The ad is displayed on the page
current post: The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has issued guidelines to follow for the collection of certificates., ID: 1195
Ad: International Cargo (5228)
Placement: After Content (after-content)
Find solutions in the manual